Kingdom Of Oceana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Rei Bowman
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_vote_lcap.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_voting_bar.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_vote_rcap 
Sony
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_vote_lcap.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_voting_bar.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» Oceana: Info and Rules
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm by Sony

» OMGOSH What has this site come to...
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 pm by Sony

» A Topic for guests to read
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm by Sony

» Better Rp?
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am by Sony

» Voting Guides
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 am by Sony

» Here is how you should make your suggestion!
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 am by Sony

» .:Ranks and Jobs:.
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm by Rei Bowman

» Character Biographies / Joining
.:Ranks and Jobs:. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Rei Bowman

.:Ranks and Jobs:.

Go down

.:Ranks and Jobs:. Empty .:Ranks and Jobs:.

Post by Rei Bowman Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Sony is currently working on editing the Ranks and Jobs. (July 16, 2015, 11:38pm AKDT (And is sadly still Editing >.< in her spare time-ish, Feb, 7, 2016)

Here are the ranks in order from highest command to lowest and the jobs.

The Royals -v-

High King~ None yet. {last name is Bowman} {Only 1} {You must have been accepted as a Global Moderator for this position.}

High Queen~  None yet. {last name is Bowman}  {Only 1} {You must have been accepted as a Global Moderator for this position.}

King~ None yet { Of Bowman Lineage } {Married eldest son of the High King} {You must have been accepted as a Moderator for this position.}

Queen~ None yet. {Of Bowman Lineage} {The wife of the eldest son} {You must have been accepted as a Moderator for this position.}

Prince~  None yet. {Of Bowman Lineage} {You must have been accepted as a Moderator for this position.}

Princess~ Rei, {Of Bowman Lineage}

Relatives of King and Queen~  {last name is either Bowman(King's side of family) or Hunter(Queen's side of family)}

•   •   •

High Ranks -v-

Archduke~ N/A {Only 1} (PM An Admin if you want this rank. You must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Grand Duke to be considered for this rank.)

Grand Duke~ N/A {Only 3} (PM An Admin if you want this rank. You must be active and have at least 50 in character posts with the position of Vice Duke to be considered for this rank.)

Lead Archer~ N/A {Only 3} (PM An Admin if you want this rank. You must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Archer to be considered for this rank.)

Head Doctor~ N/A {Only 3} (PM An Admin if you want this rank. You must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Advanced Doctor to be considered for this rank.)

Scholar~ N/A {Only 5} (PM An Admin if you want this rank. You must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Teacher to be considered for this rank.)

•   •   •

High Assistant Ranks -v-

Vice Duke~ N/A {One per Grand Duke} (Must be active and have at least 50 posts in character with the rank of Knight to be considered for this rank.)

Advanced Doctor~ N/A {Only 3} {Pm Admin if you want this rank. Must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Doctor.}

Advanced Medical Nurse~ N/A {Only 6} {Pm Admin if you want this rank. Must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Nurse.}

Kingdoms Private Assassins~ N/A {Hidden/Private Group/Rank} {Pm Admin if you want this rank. Must be active and have at least 100 in character posts with the position of Knight/Hunter} {You must have been accepted as a Moderator for this position.}
(Only up to 2 )

Head Librarian~ N/A {Only 1} {Must generally understand how the Library works.}

•   •   •

Ranks -v-

Knights~ None yet. {Only up to 10}

Archers~ Rei Bowman, {1/10}

Doctors~ None yet. {Only up to 10}

Nurse~ None yet. {Only up to 10}

Hunters~ None yet. {Only up to 10}

Scientists~ None yet. {Only up to 2}

Teachers~ None yet. {Only up to 5}

Black-Smiths~ None yet. {Only up to 5}