Kingdom Of Oceana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Rei Bowman
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_lcapHere is how you should make your suggestion! I_voting_barHere is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_rcap 
Sony
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_lcapHere is how you should make your suggestion! I_voting_barHere is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» Oceana: Info and Rules
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm by Sony

» OMGOSH What has this site come to...
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 pm by Sony

» A Topic for guests to read
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm by Sony

» Better Rp?
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am by Sony

» Voting Guides
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 am by Sony

» Here is how you should make your suggestion!
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 am by Sony

» .:Ranks and Jobs:.
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm by Rei Bowman

» Character Biographies / Joining
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Rei Bowman

Here is how you should make your suggestion!

Go down

Did this example help?

Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_lcap100%Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_lcap0%Here is how you should make your suggestion! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Here is how you should make your suggestion! Empty Here is how you should make your suggestion!

Post by Sony Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 am

You would write you suggestion here and explain why you suggest it and how you think it will help the site/RP. Then you make a poll (optional).

Example:

We should have a better Rp plot. I suggest this because the RP is kind of dull right now and we need some excitement so its funner to RP. Maybe a plot could be some natural disasters or a mob of raiders invade the Kingdom. Or there could be a war going on.

(pretend this is in the Poll part)
Should we have a better RP plot?
yes
no

---
So this is kind of what it should look like. Be creative with your suggestions and don't be shy to post ^^.

EDIT:
Oh and If the suggestion gets half the number of members to vote it will most definitely be discussed by the Admins and if we like it it will be moved to Voting!

~Sony
Sony
Sony
Librarian - Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum