Kingdom Of Oceana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Rei Bowman
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_vote_lcapOMGOSH What has this site come to... I_voting_barOMGOSH What has this site come to... I_vote_rcap 
Sony
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_vote_lcapOMGOSH What has this site come to... I_voting_barOMGOSH What has this site come to... I_vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» Oceana: Info and Rules
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm by Sony

» OMGOSH What has this site come to...
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 pm by Sony

» A Topic for guests to read
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm by Sony

» Better Rp?
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am by Sony

» Voting Guides
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 am by Sony

» Here is how you should make your suggestion!
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 am by Sony

» .:Ranks and Jobs:.
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm by Rei Bowman

» Character Biographies / Joining
OMGOSH What has this site come to... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Rei Bowman

OMGOSH What has this site come to...

Go down

OMGOSH What has this site come to... Empty OMGOSH What has this site come to...

Post by Sony Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 pm

REIIIIII If you sseee thissss eeeever >>.<< By all means please tell me what to do Gah. Are we gonna keep this site up or no? Mad  

Also any members pardon me for saying so, ;.; I dunno what we are gonna do yet Sad If the site will continue or not. Though I would love for it to~ If you could provide support and activity please do ^^
Sony
Sony
Librarian - Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum